Plans & Pricing

Following are our top services with their respective charges (excl. taxes). Contact us for custom project requirements.

Top Website Designing Vapi

Designing

₹350/hr | $7/hr
[min. 2hrs]

Online Marketing in Vapi

Writing

₹3/word | 7¢/word
[min. 250 words]

Search Engine Optimization Valsad

SEO

₹700/hr | $15/hr
[min. 2hrs]

Search Engine Optimization

Adding more pages and posts (Blog, site, GMB, FB), new citations, manual link building, optimizing and tweaking existing pages, new keyword research, etc. will help your website rank better and get more customers. Let our expert team manage it so you can focus on your main business activities. 

We also include Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) in our SEO plans.

BASIC SEO PLANS

Monthly Basic Plan
Quarterly Basic Plan
Annual Basic Plan

*prices are approximate.

PRO SEO PLANS

Monthly Pro Plan
Quarterly Pro Plan
Annual Pro Plan

*prices are approximate.

Custom Growth Plans available for clients with bigger goals.

100% Advance for Monthly & Quarterly Plans. 75% Advance for Annual Plans and remaining 25% after 6 months. No Hard Lock ins. Cancel anytime and the charges for the remaining months will be refunded within two business days.

WordPress Care Plans:

Get peace of mind by letting experts handle your WordPress website, so you can focus on things that matters for your business. Our WordPress Care Plans  include WP Core and Plugin Updates,  Monitoring for Malicious Attacks and uptime, Hack Cleanups, Regular Backups, minor Website Changes/Revisions, broken link checks, etc. (doesn’t include any development work or SEO).

BASIC CARE PLAN

PRO CARE PLAN

MINIMAL CARE PLAN

Google Ads, Facebook/Instagram Ads

Basic Plan: ₹7500 ($150) Ad Budget. Plus 30% ad campaign management charges. That is, cost for creating ad creative, running ad, monitoring, tweaking it, sending reports etc. I’ll connect your credit card, so you’ll see how much Google and Facebook are charging.

30% management charges will be applicable till ₹20000 | $500 campaign budget. For a bigger budget, custom pricing will be made, meaning our management charges will be less.

Kickstart Package (for Local Businesses)

Unique branding and identity plan (trademark ready logo, and smart cards), responsive website with 8 SEO optimized pages (like about, catalog page, contact), whatsapp integration, GMB listing, 3 posts, domain and hosting, annual performance report, and local SEO addons like citations.

Scope of Work:
Website Design, Basic SEO, Content Writing, Citations, GMB, 1 years care plan, etc.
Domain, Privacy, SSL = ₹1400 (1 yr), Hosting, CDN, Firewall = ₹7000 (1 yr)
around 57hrs of work @₹400/hr = ₹22,800

Total:  ₹31200  |  $550

We use pro/paid versions of WordPress plugins like Elementor Pro, ACF PRO, etc and Paid SEO tools like ahrefs, Ubersuggest, ScreamingFrog, etc. This would cost you 5 times more if you did everything yourself. Other companies providing cheap website services use nulled/cracked versions of wordpress plugins which harms your website in multiple ways, including SEO.

Photos and other information should be made available by the client for timely completion.

Note: Even the basic SEO takes time to see measurable results. Minimum 6 months.
Project completion time ~40 days. Annual Renewal would be ₹7000 | $150

📝 We follow ethical business and SEO practices. We do NOT promise a particular spot on search engines for a particular keyword. We do not sell backlinks. We do not charge per keyword. We charge per “time & effort”.

Payment Terms:
75% Advance for Website design & redesign packages. 100% Advance for SEO & PPC Campaigns. Flexible payment options are available for clients on customized plans.

We do not take projects that involve things like crypto currencies, betting, MLMs, etc.

  Full Site + SEO Audit and 30min Call (Consulting + Strategy) @ ₹ 3000 | $75 Only